We urge our users to use the comments section for engagement with others, to voice their opinion, and ask questions of authors and other users. However, to keep a refined level of discourse which we all value, kindly follow these rules:
- Enrich the conversation. Don’t ruin it.
- Be specific and relevant.
- Be respectful. Negative opinions should be phrased positively and civilly.
- Use a standard writing style. Caps usage and symbol excesses will not be allowed.
- Doxxing is a violation.
- Do not monopolize the discussion. Give everyone a chance to air their views.
- English is the language of the comments section.
- Your published comments and your investing.com profile will be public.
Anyone found spamming or abusing will be deleted and future registration will be forbidden.
Enriching the Discussion
Be a valuable part of the conversation, not a detractor.
Keep your contributions relevant and to the point. Only share matter that relates to the topic in discussion.
Respect everyone. Even if you have contradicting opinions, express them pleasantly and with restraint.
No Personal Attacks
No Excessive Commenting
By following these guidelines, you can help us to maintain a respectful and engaging community. Breach of the code may result in account suspension or ban from the site.
In terms of Forex or trading, compromising the community guidelines can potentially lead to the suspension of online financial resources.