- Three months prior, the company informed some investors about generating revenue at a $100 million annual rate, expecting to reach $500 million by 2024 end as per the report.
- Sponsored by Amazon.com and Alphabet’s Google, Anthropic is among the companies constructing generative AI systems that deliver human-like responses and content.
- Anthropic was established by former executives of rival OpenAI, backed by Microsoft, and siblings Dario and Daniela Amodei.
- Some individuals close to the company foresee Anthropic reaching $1 billion in annualized revenue next year, translating to $83 million monthly revenue as the Information reported.
- In the recent few months, Google and Amazon decided to invest up to $2 billion and $4 billion in the company, respectively.
Company Forecast and Establishment
As reported by some investors, the company was generating a revenue of a $100 million annual rate three months ago. It was anticipated that this figure would surge to $500 million at the culmination of 2024.
Company Sponsors and Goals
With backing from Amazon.com and Alphabet’s Google, Anthropic is a part of numerous firms developing generative AI systems capable of producing human-like responses and content.
Co-founders and Competitors
Anthropic was founded by ex-executives at Microsoft-backed OpenAI and siblings Dario and Daniela Amodei. Their Claude AI models have been competing for dominance with OpenAI’s GPT series.
Individuals affiliated with the company envision Anthropic reaching an annual revenue of $1 billion next year, equating to $83 million per month, as reported by the Information.
In the past span of months, both Google and Amazon consented to invest up to $2 billion and $4 billion respectively in the firm.
The significant financial shifts and investments in Anthropic could bring about dynamic changes in the Forex and trading industry, potentially impacting digital asset investments tied to AI technology.